Fast, reliable and extremely accurate, the ZK830 has been created with the user in mind, with easily operated under, over and accept bands and a PLU target weight database capable of holding up to 40 target weights.
The ZK830 can quickly display weight within an accepted band at a glance, for a fast and efficient checkweighing process.
Offering a wide range of connectivity options, the scale can be linked to most PCs and printers. This makes production data capture for analysis effortless and enables production lines to be fine-tuned to maximize output.
- Configurable, modular system: flexible to meet your application needs
- Packed with innovative functional features, designed with the user in mind
- Outstanding sampling accuracy
- 100,000 division, non-legal-for-trade out of the box repeatable accuracy
- 10,000 divisions legal for trade
- 1 billion internal count resolution
- Strong rugged base enclosure with over 1100% overload protection
- RS232, USB and Ethernet connectivity as standard
User friendly target bands
Designed with prominent under, over and accept bands, the operator can quickly and easily set the ZK830 up to identify when the required weight has been reached: ideal when repetitive checkweighing is required. When fitted with a remote keypad, the ZK830 can store up to 40 individual PLU target bands along with any required tare weights.
Created with the user in mind, the ZK830’s easy-to-use six key indicator has been designed to keep operator training to the minimum and to speed up the weighing process. The ZK830’s firmware uses proven easy-to-use target setting routines to set up new under over and accept target windows, which can help speed up throughput while reducing operator fatigue.
With a full range of communication ports, this high resolution checkweigher can be connected to a wide range of devices from PCs and printers, to scanners, remote displays and external light stacks, making data capture easy.
Ball top option
For applications where heavy boxes or items are constantly being weighed to reduce lifting and increase throughput.